This post is a bit cryptic as it is one of those posts that works as a handy dandy reference for me down the road, and thus the information is more important than the "elegance" of how it is written. If I wait till tonight to write it (instead of quickly at work) then a.) I might not get it done and b.) it loses it's value of reference to me later when it is delayed too much.
What I am left with is my notes I made to email hubby, mom, and surrogate - polished up a tad from their original version. (Otherwise, my mom would have no idea what I meant.)
Here's the deets
Left ovary, follicles and size:
3 that are small at 10mm
Right ovary, follicles and size:
2x at 10mm
Still a couple of days away from trigger shot. Looking for lead follicle to be in the 19-20mm range.
If we have to order more meds (only have enough for Tuesday and Wednesday), then there is a local pharmacy that can fill the order. Shouldn't be a problem with insurance since it would be a one time deal. They also have some in office if there was a problem with the other.
Trigger shot will potentially be on Thursday. Normally I take my stimulation meds at night, but I wouldn't take my other meds on same night I do trigger shot. Depending on what day trigger is, we can expect retrieval on Saturday or Sunday.
I was worried that my doctor (Dr. Carpenter) would not be available on the weekend as we never seem to have any staff we know when we come in on the weekend. My fear was correct and our new nurse (who I really like) told me that Dr. Toner would be the doctor if retrieval occurs on this weekend. We would meet him before going back to the OR. He is director of third party and our nurses direct boss.
Our other nurse emailed me later in the day and said my lab results look great. Estrogen at 969.8 and Progesterone 0.9. They want me to continue with my same dose of medication on Tuesday and Wednesday: 6 vials of Bravelle, 2 vials of Menopur, and 1 ganirelix. Thursday 1/10 I am to return to the office at 8am for another ultrasound and blood work. I was initially concerned about missing Wednesday, but the nurse confirmed that the doctor did not feel I needed to come in on Wednesday.